Board of Trustees
Our School Board works very hard on behalf of the students and parents of our community to ensure that student achievement and student welfare retains a high focus across the school.
2024 School Board of Trustees
Presiding Member/ Chairperson
St Joseph’s Ōpunakē uses SchoolDocs for our Policies and Procedures. School Docs manages our policies and procedures online, in a way that allows us to maintain, review and update them regularly. It ensures that our policies and procedures are up to date, that we are following Ministry of Education best-practice guidelines, and that we are meeting our reporting requirements. It is a quick, easy, user-friendly site that can be shared with parents and staff alike.
Belonging to SchoolDocs means:
- Our policies and procedures are online and accessible to the whole school community.
- The content is monitored and updated to comply with New Zealand legislation, ERO requirements, and other audits, and in response to advice sent to schools.
- The SchoolDocs review process streamlines reviewing and the advisory service helps to keep our school compliant.
- SchoolDocs content is updated every term as a result of scheduled and internal reviews.
- Printed copies of policies and procedures are available on request. The site is designed and written for online use; there are links to other pages and to online resources that won’t work in a printed version. These links are essential in showing how the policies and procedures relate to each other.
For access to our school docs go to:
Search for our school: St Joseph’s Ōpunakē
Then login using the following details: